Finding Your Passion and Work/Life Balance
In this abbreviated program, our guest, Chris Montague, Musician, Co-Owner of SoFlo Music School in Delray Beach, FL discusses the importance of seizing the day. He explains that today is the day to find your passion. Don’t wait! Be patient and have fun! You’re never too old to start. He has students in the 90’s, yes age 96!
- 1:55 Introduction and qualifications of guest Chris, Musician, Co-Owner of SoFlo Music School
- 2:34 Blog “The CAMster Wheel http://www.hellotanoa.com/the-camster-wheel/
- 3:25 Teaching “old dogs new tricks”.
- 4:44 Tips for adult learners.
- 10:36 “Unscientific” evidence that playing music is a spiritual experience!
- 13:07 Contact information for SoFlo Music School https://www.soflomusicschool.com/
Related blog post: The CAMster Wheel http://www.hellotanoa.com/the-camster-wheel/
For more information on Community Conversations follow us on Twitter @hellotanoa.com, on Facebook: Community Conversations with Tanoa, and on our website www.hellotanoa.com. The show is broadcast live on WNN Radio 95.3FM and 1470 AM, 5:00 PM – 5:30 PM every Friday, in South Florida. The show is also recorded live on Facebook: AMP2 TV Productions, and on YouTube at AMP2TV.
Guest: Chris Montague, Chris Montague, Musician, Co-Owner of SoFlo Music School in Delray Beach, FL https://www.soflomusicschool.com/
Hosted by: Tanoa Lynne Poirier, Author, Principal at Poirier Enterprises, Inc http://www.hellotanoa.com/365-tips/ http://www.poirierenterprises.com/poirier/home.asp
Sponsor(s): Trusted Construction, Inc. https://www.trustedconstruction.com/ Book “365 Tips for Community Association Managers, Property Managers and Property Owners”. http://www.hellotanoa.com/365-tips/