Five at Five; Hot Topics
This program was a “hot topic” show. The host presented five hot topics in the property manager industry: (1) Board Member Term Limits, (2) Disaster Preparedness & Recovery, (3) Training & Equipping the Next Generation of Managers, (4) Partnering with Realtors, (5) Use of Amenities in Community Associations.
- 3:44 Introduction Comm-Unity Conversations, by Host Tanoa Lynne Poirier
- 3:40 Sponsor Acknowledgement: Trusted Construction, Inc https://www.trustedconstruction.com
- 4:36 Explanation of show topic(s); Five (Topics) at Five
- 4:45 Topic One: Board Member Term Limits. Related blog: http://www.hellotanoa.com/hot-topic-board-member-term-limits/
- 10:22 Topic Two: Disaster Preparation and Recovery in Common Interest Communities
- 16:50 Advertisement from Sponsor: Trusted Construction, Inc https://www.trustedconstruction.com
- 17:28 Advertisement from Host Book: Book “365 Tips for Community Association Managers, Property Managers and Property Owners”. http://www.hellotanoa.com/365-tips/
- 19:43 Topic Three: Bridging the Real Estate Gap and Partnering with Realtors.
- 22:28 Topic Four: Training and Equipping the Next Generation of Community Association Managers.
- 24:29: Topic Five: If People Don’t Use Their Amenities, What Good Are They?
Related blog post: Hot Topic: Board Member Term Limits http://www.hellotanoa.com/hot-topic-board-member-term-limits/
For more information on Community Conversations follow us on Twitter @hellotanoa.com, on Facebook: Community Conversations with Tanoa, and on our website www.hellotanoa.com. The show is broadcast live on WNN Radio 95.3FM and 1470 AM, 5:00 PM – 5:30 PM every Friday, in South Florida. The show is also recorded live on Facebook: AMP2 TV Productions, and on YouTube at AMP2TV.
Hosted by: Tanoa Lynne Poirier, Author, Principal at Poirier Enterprises, Inc http://www.hellotanoa.com/365-tips/ http://www.poirierenterprises.com/poirier/home.asp
Sponsor(s): Trusted Construction, Inc. https://www.trustedconstruction.com/ Book “365 Tips for Community Association Managers, Property Managers and Property Owners”. http://www.hellotanoa.com/365-tips/